We will gladly advise you about your specific application.
Drum Screen TFS
Whether it be externally or internally loaded drum screens for solid-liquid separation: we work together with you to create the best method for your process. We also have test units available, allowing us to supply a practically oriented design and a tailor-made solution.
TANFLOW DRUM SCREEN
The externally loaded TanFlow drum screen is notable for its robust and straightforward design, plus a small footprint that also allows it to be used in tight spaces. It is employed everywhere where solids need to be separated from larger liquid flows, irrespective of whether this is in industrial or municipal applications. Even oily and fatty media can be separated.
The process or waste water is fed through a feed chamber onto the drum screen surface. The liquid first flows through the drum from the outside in. This deposits solids larger than the selected slot size on the surface. These are then transported by the steady rotation of the drum to a scraper, where the solids are removed carefully. After separation, the cleaned liquid flows through the drum again, from the inside out, and then flows off through a drain connector.
- Fine screening with a high throughput
- Slotted screening drum
- Effective cleaning system
- Robust and straightforward design
- Various installation options thanks to low space requirement
- Optionally with integral screw compactor
- Optionally with internal spray rail
- Increased operational reliability thanks to optional emergency overflow
- Also suitable for fatty and oily media